Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Um...hello.

Yes, I am alive and well.... but writing to you with my tail between my legs since it has been (as you can clearly see).... 6 months since my last post.

Time seems to be moving so quickly lately! Over the summer I moved into a studio space in Red Hook, Brooklyn -more on that later. I travelled to Portland, Oregon to visit my mom and to Seattle for a good friends wedding. Then came September,  I was so absorbed and enjoying Fall that I didn't even notice the months flying by. It was a perfect well rounded Fall that involved The Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival, alpaca farms and exploring the most lovely Hudson Valley. I was working on the studio and some freelance projects and eating anything and everything pumpkin. Then, all of a sudden, it was somehow Thanksgiving and now here we are - 2 weeks before Christmas and heading into winter (for those of you in the Northern Hemisphere). Since winter is (I think), the best time for hunkering down with a cup of tea and a handmade project,  I thought, you know what.... I am going to brush the dust off of this blog that is still so young and spend the winter with you all chatting about art, crafts and delicious libations and edibles.

I would love to see what all of you are making this December!

2 comments:

Esmeralda said...

I have a long list of Christmas gifts to make. I should get started ASAP! Glad to have you back!

Esmeralda said...

I have a long list of Christmas gifts I want to make.

Glad to have you back!